Customer Tax Operations

Tax legislation and how it affects you and your bank

What is international tax legislation?

Learn more about important tax legislation, what some of it means and how it can impact you, your banking and get some additional help with it all.

Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)

Common Reporting Standard (CRS)

Support and guidance

Get some help and guidance on filling in our forms and see more useful information about tax, FATCA and CRS.

Need to call us?

We're here to help, but please be aware that Ulster Bank cannot offer any tax advice. We recommend you contact a professional and independent tax advisor to discuss your personal tax situation.

Telephone: 0208 242 9447
Relay UK Number: 18001 0208 242 9447

8am-6pm Monday-Friday (excl. public holidays)
Calls may be recorded.

Something else we can help you with?