Switch to us to get an initial £100 and a further £50 if you stay with us. Apply for our Select or Private current account, or if you’re an existing customer simply switch into your Select, Private, UFirst Gold or UFirst Private current account.
£100 offer details
- Apply online and request a switch using the Current Account Switch service by 5pm on the 18th of November 2021, or if you are an existing customer simply request a switch online by this date.
- Once your switch is initiated, the Current Account Switch Service will automatically move your existing payments and close your old account within 7 days.
- Pay in at least £1,500 in total and log in to our Mobile Banking app or Online Banking by the 30th of December 2021.
- Your first £100 will then paid in to your account with Ulster Bank by the 28th of January 2022.
Additional £50 offer details
- Once qualified for the £100 payment, make 10 eligible credit and/or debit transactions on your Current Account each calendar month (e.g. bill payments, debit card spend, direct debits and payments in and out) between January & September 2022 (excludes account interest, fees and charges).
- Your second payment of £50 will then be paid in to your account by the 16th of November 2022.
What you need to know
Private accounts cannot be opened online, however can still qualify for the Switch & Stay offer if opened and a switch request made via our website prior to the 18th of November 2021.
We may end this offer at any time, and to be eligible, you must apply via our website.
If you’ve had any cash back for switching to us (or NatWest/Royal Bank of Scotland) since October 2017, you won’t be eligible for this offer.
We can not switch savings accounts or ISAs through this service. Any other products you have with your old bank will not be moved at the same time.
Switching offer terms and conditions PDF
A Guide to Switching Current Accounts (PDF, 3MB)
Current Account Switch Guarantee (PDF, 39KB)
How the Switch Service work & FAQ's