Discover Video Banking
What's Video Banking?
Instead of coming into a branch you can use your smartphone, tablet or computer to speak to us about our range of products and get a free face-to-face Financial Health Check, wherever you are.
It's easy to use, confidential and secure and you can book an appointment between 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am - 5pm Sundays.
If you're a Premier Banking customer, please speak to your Premier Banking Manager to arrange a video appointment.
You require a device that has a camera or webcam, and connection to the internet. Video Banking may be recorded.
Services available via Video Banking
You can use Video Banking to talk to us about:
A Financial Health Check - Whether you’re looking to action a specific need or simply want the peace of mind that your finances are in good shape the Financial Health Check will do the job
Opening savings and current accounts
Applying for a personal overdraft
Applying for a personal loan (available to existing customers only)
Applying for a credit card
Mortgages- we can walk you through the journey and connect you with our mortgage specialists
What you'll need
- A device with a camera or webcam
- A connection to the Internet
- If your device uses apps, you’ll need to download the Zoom app using a link that we’ll email to you shortly before your appointment
- If your device doesn’t use apps, you don’t need to download anything
Booking your appointment
Before booking, please note:
- Ulster Bank collect your name, email, postcode and mobile number to help identify you ahead of your appointment.
- The information is deleted up to 90 days after your appointment.
- No bank records are updated as a result.
- The Video appointment will contain personal data e.g. audio only, and will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes (and kept for 5 years).
By consenting to this notice you agree that this recording will be stored with Zoom Video Communications, Inc. on behalf of Ulster Bank.
For more information please read our Privacy Notice.