Savings Goal Tool
We can help you save for what matters most
Need a hand to help you save for what matters most? Start by setting yourself a savings goal.
Just tap in how much you need to save and by when and our Savings Goal Tool will tell you what you need to save each month to get there. Following a plan can make such a big difference.
3 simple steps to Savings Goal success
1. Decide what you're saving for
2. Link to your savings account
3. Set your goal and give it a name
Our top tips to help you reach your goal
- Get into the habit of putting away little bits of money when you can. Not sure where to start? Our new Round Ups tool makes saving simple - just pay with your debit card and we'll round up the amount to the nearest pound, then send the spare change to your savings account. Save little and often and the pennies soon add up.
- Another great way to get the ball rolling is to set up a Standing Order to go into your savings account on pay day. Try starting small and you might surprise yourself when you see those savings start to grow.
Round Ups is available to customers who have an eligible current account, an eligible instant access savings account and are registered for the Ulster Bank Mobile App. Round Ups can only be made on debit card and contactless payments in Sterling.
Ready to set your savings goal?
Not got an instant access savings account with us?
Not got the app yet?
App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.