Mortgages provided by NatWest
Ulster Bank mortgages are provided by NatWest which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Mortgages made easier with NatWest
- Get an indication of how much you could borrow in minutes using our online Agreement in Principle
- Apply online, by phone or via video appointment
- You can upload, sign and see all your documents online with our paperless online application
- Up to £500 cashback on selected mortgages
- Discounted mortgage rates when purchasing an energy efficient home (with a valid Energy Performance Certificate rating of A or B) with a Green Mortgage. Available on select products. Product fees may apply.
- NatWest was voted 'Best Mortgage Provider 2020' by the British Bank Awards.
What to expect
Agreement in Principle
Paperless mortgage application
Track your mortgage application
Planning ahead for your mortgage is easy too
You can check your credit score in the Ulster Bank mobile app.
Your credit score gives you an indication of your credit health. It's free and you can check it as often as you like without affecting your credit score in any way.
Credit score available to customers aged 18+ with a UK address, once opted in through the app, and is provided by TransUnion. App available to customers aged 11+ using compatible iOS and Android devices with a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
Got an Ulster Bank mortgage?
If you're thinking of moving home, buying a second home, buying or re-mortgaging a buy-to-let property, then find out about NatWest mortgages.
Moving home and want to take your existing mortgage deal with you? This is known as 'porting' and one of our Mortgage team will be happy discuss whether this is an option for you, along with any others. They can be contacted on the number provided below.
Alternatively, if you're looking for help and support regarding your current mortgage then visit Manage your mortgage.
Phone: 0345 300 6086
Relay UK: 18001 0345 300 6086
Excluding bank holidays
'Homes for Ukraine'
The UK government has launched a scheme to allow UK residents to take refugees from Ukraine into their homes or properties - by becoming sponsors.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor?