What is Video Banking?
Video Banking is an easy and secure way to chat to us face-to-face wherever you are for up to 60 minutes. With a free Financial Health Check our colleagues could help you get on top of your finances and reach your goals.
What can you chat about?
We can look at your finances together and help you focus on your financial goals and needs. It could be for milestones like planning a wedding, getting a new car, or buying your first house.
A free Financial Health Check through Video Banking could help you with:
- Saving for life’s big moments
- planning for later life
- buying your first home or remortgaging options
- loan and credit options
- new account options.
For help with anything we can’t do over video banking, please use Anytime Banking, the Ulster Bank app or ask Cora - our digital banking assistant. Click or tap the 'Need Help?' bubble to start chatting with Cora.
Video Banking may be recorded. Anytime Banking available to customers aged 11+ with an Ulster Bank account. App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
Ready to chat?
Before you start or book your appointment we just need to check you're happy with a few things.
- We collect your name, email, postcode and mobile number to help identify you ahead of your appointment.
- The aforementioned information is deleted up to 90 days after your appointment. No bank records are updated during the video call.
- The audio recording of this chat will be stored in line with our regulatory requirements for training and monitoring purposes.
For more information please read our privacy notice.