We are now able to alert you with a push notification anytime you use your debit card in order to keep you safe and secure. You can simply enable this feature through your mobile app.
How does it work?
You’ll receive a notification for the following types of transactions made with your debit card:
- In-person purchases - includes chip and pin, contactless and digital wallet domestic and international transactions
- Online purchases - including Telephone and Mail Order
- International ATM transactions
Domestic ATM transactions are not included at this time, you may however receive a notification for ATM transactions when using an ATM that’s not on the Link network and doesn’t show the Link logo.
Your step-by-step guide
- Open your mobile app
- Go to 'My Profile' by selecting the profile icon at the top right corner of your screen
- Tap on ‘Notification Centre’
- Tap on ‘Notification Settings’
- Select ‘General Notifications’ from the menu and then enable ‘Transaction notifications’
If you’re enabling transaction notifications for the first time you may be asked to confirm the relevant permissions on your device. You can do this by following the on-screen instructions.
If you want to switch transaction notifications off on your device, you can follow the same steps as above and turn-them off at step 05.
App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.