Capital solutions designed to help your business grow
Security may be required. Product fees may apply. Subject to status, business use only. Specific eligibility criteria apply.
Any property or asset used as security may be repossessed or forfeited if you do not keep up repayments on any debt secured on it.
Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits OpenClose
A fast cash injection
Funding that grows
Help drive financial benefits
Personal and flexible service
Our web-based system called Facflow™ allows you to manage your account, from viewing balances you requesting funds online.
- Fast: You can make requests and receive payments on the same working day.
- Intuitive: The system is well designed and easy to use.
- Robust: Facflow can handle large volumes with ease.
- Secure: Your information is kept secure through encryption technology.
- Thorough: Extremely comprehensive with the ability to produce full reports.
Improve cash flow
We support businesses by providing working capital facilities linked to the value of a company's debtor book. It could be an excellent way of providing funding for your company and funds may be available at a higher level than those through conventional banking products.
If your business provides trade credit, Invoice Finance could provide the immediate funding that you need.
A good quality debtor book enables you to release cash from one of your most valuable assets to part-fund an acquisition or to finance ongoing working capital needs.
An Invoice Finance Facility is not just for businesses experiencing cash flow pressures. If you are looking to expand either organically or through acquistion it can help too.
Invoice Finance may facilitate a deal that would otherwise prove impossible, without diluting ownership of your business
Is my business suitable?
Invoice Finance allows your company to raise working capital by converting your trade debts into cash. It is suitable for businesses with a minimum turnover of £500,000. Invoice Finance works for companies in a number of industries including manufacturing, wholesale, distribution and also for companies that export.
- Your business is an SME*
- You have made a formal lending request to Ulster Bank
- Your appeal relates to a lending application declined / approved in the last 30 days
- Your lending request was for an amount between £1,000 and £3,000,000
- Your lending request does not relate to Business Credit Cards
*An SME is defined by the EU as a business with less than 250 employees, turnover of less than £50 million and/or balance sheet less than £43 million
4 reasons to choose Ulster
We’re open for UK businesses
We’re experts in most fields
We offer a support network
Our app makes it easier for you
Get in touch
To find out more about our services or to arrange a meeting with a Sales Manager please call:
Lines are open 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday. Note calls may be recorded.