Boost cash flow with a Business Overdraft
Financial support so you can focus on your business
To apply online you must be trading as a sole trader, partnership or limited company in Northern Ireland. Security may be required. Product fees may apply. Over 18s only. Subject to status, business use only.
Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits OpenClose
Flexible monthly payments
What rate will I pay?
Boost cashflow and only pay interest on what you borrow
We'll call you back
We're keen to get to know you and your business. Once we've received your application we'll give you a call to run through your business finances. When we've got all the information we need, we aim to give you a decision within 2 working days.
Wish to borrow £25k or less? Discover the rates you're likely to pay and check your eligibility.
Already an Ulster Bank Business Account customer?
If you have a Relationship Manager please contact them to find out how much you could borrow.
Please be aware, should you exceed your overdraft limit or have an item returned unpaid due to insufficient funds, our unauthorised borrowing rate and standard transaction charges will apply.
There's no obligation and you will not be credit scored.
100% of SME customers received an end quote that was the same, better or no more than 10% above their indicative quote.
- Interest on your account is calculated daily, based on your end of day balance and rate and charged to your account quarterly.
- Representative EAR (Effective Annual Rate) is used for comparison purposes and shows the annual interest rate we reasonably expect at least 51% of customers who are accepted for and enter into the overdraft agreement to get. It is calculated by using the rate of interest charged if you remained overdrawn for a year, the frequency with which interest is charged, and the effect of compound interest on your debt. The Representative EAR does not include other fees or charges
4 reasons to choose Ulster
We’re open for UK businesses
We’re experts in most fields
We offer a support network
Our app makes it easier for you
As part of our commitment to you we provide a transparent and open appeals process. If you disagree with our decision and your application has been declined you can request a review via our online appeal application.
Who can appeal?
If you meet all of the criteria detailed you are entitled to make an appeal
- You have applied to Ulster Bank for lending
- Your lending request has not been declined due to bankruptcy
- You have submitted a formal lending application
- Your appeal related to a lending application declined within the previous 30 days
- Your annual group turnover is less than £25m