Bankline is available to Ulster Bank business current account customers. Fees may apply.
Enhanced digital banking for your business
With Bankline you can view all your accounts on one profile, create multiple users with customised roles and make payments of all sizes securely. It’s a digital platform designed to put you in control of your business finances.
You’ll need a Ulster business current account to apply.
Features of Bankline
- View up to 999 domestic and international accounts real time (including deposit* and loan accounts)
- View up to 15 months historical balance and transaction information online
- Set up payroll or supplier payments at home and abroad
- Import payment files or key payments directly into Bankline
- Increase control on all payment activity through "Dual Authorisation" feature
- A local administrator function to tailor users' access rights
- Smartcard and readers provide additional security to payment approvals
- A dedicated Bankline Support team
- External Account Reporting
How much does Bankline cost?
Bankline has a monthly fee of £5 with a £20 charge for statement downloads.
Certain kinds of payments also come with a fee, but this isn't unique to Bankline. We can share a full break down of tariffs when you give us a call. Alternatively, have a look at charging in more detail for more details.