Terms and Conditions
Should the project be shortlisted for the grant, project owners and organisations must satisfy the due diligence checks carried out by Social & Community Capital before receiving funding. This will include, and not be limited to:
- providing a full audited set of annual accounts and impact report
- providing certified ID from each director or trustee of the organisation
- providing evidence of registered address
- providing evidence that the organisation undertakes the activities stated and has track record
- providing evidence of safeguarding policies in place if relevant
- providing details of the bank account where the money will be transferred
- undertaking a video call with a member of S&CC staff
Organisations that apply will be subject to checks by employees of RBS Social & Community Capital to make certain that they meet due diligence and risk requirements. Only after the application has been processed can a grant be made.
Grant recipients will agree specific terms and conditions of their grant with RBS Social & Community Capital within the grant agreement.
Grant recipients will receive 50% of the grant when the project commences following passing due diligence checks.
The remaining 50% of the grant will be received at stages as agreed in the grant agreement subject to supplying evidence of delivering the agreed outcomes.
Up to £140,000 (7 x £20,000 grants) will be available from Social & Community Capital. There is no guarantee that a specific number of grants will be provided.