Now that your application has been submitted...
Mobile App available to Anytime Banking customers with a UK or international mobile number in specific countries. This service is available to Business Banking customers only. Available on iOS (9 and above) and Android (4.4 and above).
Important information regarding your application
- Business Banking Terms & Conditions (PDF, 2 MB)
- Our Commitment to Our Business Customers (PDF, 206 KB)
- A Guide to Business Current Account Fees (PDF, 1 MB)
- A Guide to the Lending Code for Micro-Enterprises (PDF, 364 KB)
- A Guide to Business Lending Pricing (PDF, 80 KB)
- Lending Principles for Larger Businesses (PDF, 765 KB)
In the meantime...
Whilst we process your lending application, please take some time to read through the important documents on this page. We recommend you download and keep these documents safe.
If you would like to chat anything through, you can get in touch with your advisor using the contact details provided on the call. If you don't have those details to hand, that's not a problem. You can find the relevant details for the business banking team by clicking the link below.
Interested in receipt management?
Receipts is a free receipt management service which allows you to capture and manage receipts within the mobile banking app. Join the 40,000 customers and counting who have already signed up. Receipts allows you to:
- Store essential information about expenses digitally
- Create Excel and PDF reports to share with your accountant
- Forward e-receipts to a dedicated Receipts address