During the application you will need
Personal details for each business owner (including address, date of birth and contact details)
Business details (including business address and contact details)
Your Companies House registration number (if your business is a Limited Company)
Upon submitting your application a credit search will be carried out on all owners of the business. If for any reason your circumstances have changed, your application may be declined.
How your information might be used
It's important for you to understand how we use and share your information. Please read this short summary before you continue with your application.
Already started an application?
Log in and check the status of your application in our online application centre. You can use the same details that you created when you applied for your community account. If you haven’t already set up access to your online application centre, you can create a login now.
By proceeding with your application you are confirming that you have printed / downloaded a copy of the below Important Information documents, and that upon account opening you will be bound by the terms within these documents.
- Business Account Terms (PDF, 2MB)
- Guide to Business Current Account Fees (PDF, 120KB)
- The Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet and Exclusions List (PDF, 81.5KB)
- Anytime Internet Banking Terms and Conditions (PDF, 237KB)
- Schedule of Services - Payment and International Banking Charges (PDF, 112KB)