Get the basics right for your team
- Get everyone to complete a new DSE (Display Screen Equipment) desk assessment. For further information on DSE assessments please see the latest government guidance.
- Ensure the team can make video calls. Video creates a sense of connection and makes it easier to fully participate.
- Provide your team with access to collaboration tools, apps and a shared drive to help efficient remote working.
- Keep agendas, notes and documents in a place where everyone can see and add to them.
- Establish and commit to a regular schedule where possible.
- Schedule team meetings for a time that works for all time zones represented in the meeting. If this isn’t possible, consider trading off time zones. If you have to move a meeting, ask if it works for others, particularly if the meeting falls outside of someone’s working hours.